Join Us! Become a member
Research shows that students do better when their families are involved both at home and at school.
Grades are higher. Test scores rise. Self-esteem grows. Schools improve.
- Be in the know. PTSA helps you keep up with what’s happening in your school and how you can support your child’s education.
- Access great resources. PTSA provides information on topics ranging from homework help to bullying prevention to media safety to child health and more.
- Build Relationships. PTSA connects you to other families through meetings, events, and communications, and helps build a sense of community.
- Hone your skills. PTSA offers opportunities for you to use your talents to benefit children and the school. PTSA can help you expand your skills too.
- Speak up. PTSA can be a way to more effectively suggest changes at your child’s school and in your community, and to be involved in making them happen.
PTSA Member Benefits
As part of PTSA’s national network of families, educators, and leaders, PTSA members receive many great benefits:
- A monthly e-newsletter addressing parenting issues
- Special offers and discounts from PTSA’s corporate supporters
- Leadership training through conferences, workshops, and free e-learning courses
- Discounted rates for PTSA conventions and on subscriptions to PTSA’s Our Children magazine
- PTA Take Action Network, with updates on legislative issues affecting children, families, and schools, as well as alerts that give you an opportunity to weigh in on key federal policy issues with your members of Congress.